quelques images humoristiques et autres caricatures
Ambassador Manor at the HRC
Est-ce que les européens vont-ils encore tolérer et justifier encore longtemps l'antisémitisme?
Lecture affligeante et nouvelles tristes:
Sous couvert de manifestation "de soutien au Hamas" -à pardon à Gaza-: combien de temps l'Europe va-t-elle encore justifier de "taper du juif"?
Devant cet article édifiant, j'ai posté un commentaire sur le site du monde diplomatique….qui n'est pas publié.
Visiblement, M.D.Vidal n'apprécie guère la contreverse.
Donc, je poste ici, les quelques mots.
Cet article m'a profondément choquée.
La justification de l'antisémitisme sous le couvert de pseudo-excuse politique est un scandaleux.
Ce mouvement intellectuel qui justifie l'antisémitisme me fait froid dans le dos.
1. Globe and Mail correspondent in Gaza, Patrick Martin, wrote in his article from 20 July: "The presence of militant fighters in Shejaia became clear Sunday afternoon when, under the cover of a humanitarian truce intended to allow both sides to remove the dead and wounded, several armed Palestinians scurried from the scene. Some bore their weapons openly, slung over their shoulder, but at least two, disguised as women, were seen walking off with weapons partly concealed under their robes. Another had his weapon wrapped in a baby blanket and held on his chest as if it were an infant."
2. Canadian TV correspondent Janis Mackey Frayer tweeted the following on 20 July:
UNRWA condamne le stockage de roquettes, pour la 2 ème fois dans ses écoles
AGENCY DEMANDS FULL RESPECT FOR THE SANCTITY OF ITS PREMISES IN GAZA
Today, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. As soon as the rockets were discovered, UNRWA staff were withdrawn from the premises, and so we are unable to confirm the precise number of rockets. The school is situated between two other UNRWA schools that currently each accommodate 1,500 internally displaced persons.
Since the beginning of Operation Protective Edge (8 July) 673 trucks entered Gaza Strip via Kerem-Shalom crossing, carrying food, medicines and medical equipment.
For VIDEO of IDF soldiers providing aid to Gaza
Since the beginning of the operation the following amounts were provided to the Palestinians via Kerem-Shalom crossing:
- 2.8 million liters of diesel for the power station in Gaza Strip
- 1.4 million liters of fuel
- 304,000 liters of gasoline for transportation
- 1084 tons of gas for domestic needs.
Erez Crossing: Since the beginning of the operation, 1,272 Palestinians entered Israel from Gaza and 1,066 from Israel into Gaza. So far, Israel has coordinated 27 cases of back-to-back ambulance procedures, mainly from Gaza to Israel (58 Palestinian patients were hospitalized in Israel) and Jordan, but also vice versa. 247 Jordanian field hospital staff members crossed into Gaza to replace their colleges. 1000 units of blood from Jordan and the Red Cross were transferred to Gaza.